MediaWiki has been installed.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Linux, structured wiring, vmware. wifi, security, IT consulting, audit (lexington nc/remotable)
pc tech /IT consultant No. 1 in the area
I can repair any pc
small jobs or big rollouts ok/ flexible
linux enabled - I am a strong proponent of linux
structured wiring- conduits, raceways, racks, drops
security auditing- real time, reports
upgrades, custom builds - basic to specialized
lamp stack (wikis, forums. ecommerce, cms, mt/wordpress) http://portpcfix.com/wikifusion/index.php/Special:Version
shell and compiler and driver issues
wifi, vmware, bluetooth
ip cams, file integrity monitoring, compliance and network monitoring
and lots more, free advice, free estimates, great referrals for jobs outside my skillset
will beat any price on labor, flexible sourcing
vps setups, keybased logins, vpns
firewalls/ids systems pfsense, security onion
virt solutions vmware, xen.proxmox,vcl
pentesting, kerberos audits security hardening
pirate boxes, remote pen test dropboxes
dns setups powerdns with dnssec
imaps ssl/tls emails
dynamic pages lists
local spidering crawling solr/yacy searchable index
pbx/crm contacts syncing
data recovery, imaging, backups
email me for more info as to specs
file integrity monitoring
san/nas/local file servers
centralized logging, dashboards, link agg, vlans. monitoring
persistent and persistent encrypted usb boot drives - customizable
virtualization servers/gpu compute boxes
driver and connectivity issues
network printer driver installs
rails apps - track campaigns
analytics/ad network creation saas rev streams
veteran and senior discounts, free advice, free estimates, free sw
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org text: (207) 956-0175
One Stop Shop - Hardware and Software - will beat any price for labor and parts in town period.
From basic to advanced computer configurations and repairs.
custom machines tuned and built for a distinct purposes
gaming machines, developer and workstations (run linux/windows/osx concurrently), router and link aggregation, vlans, secure remote connections (vnc over ssh) and vpns, firewall machines (ipcop).
network drops and racks/conduit/raceways
secure wifi setups
vmware, consolidation, migrations, cloning
network monitoring, key loggers, ipcams vis a vis server hardening, ids systems, auditing and real time alerts, drillable data and reporting.
research and consulting, risk analysis, qa, file versioning, backups, drive cloning and imaging, file integrity monitoring. passwordless (key-based) logins, pfsense, security onion, virt servers.
lamp servers- wikis, wordpress, moveable type, drupal, joomla, torrentflux, lots more apps covering content management, forums, ecommerce, erp, crm, voip apps.
all parts at cost, my rate is 30/hr (compare to geeksquad 80/hr) but I am fast. free estimates, large rollouts ok, gsa enabled for institutional/gov clients. So if you just need a very basic computer or you need to outfit a business call me or email me. i am busy but always return calls. also always free advice. now also rails apps and semantic mediawiki goto portpcfix.com for more info update - over 1 million hits in nov on 3 million page site with targeted ads - semantic mediawiki
wifi/fabbing/content creation/can fix most any radio/electronics digital or analog
all parts at cost, free estimates, large rollouts ok, gsa enabled for institutional/gov clients. So if you just need a very basic computer or you need to outfit a business call me or email me. i am busy but always return calls. also always free advice.
computer repair, networks, servers, security, auditing, builds, upgrades, ssd/raid arrays, - mild to wild, password resets, gigabit upgrades 10g upgrades, fw/router boxes (pfsense), dropoffs or local house/office, free advice, free estimates, refs for jobs outside my skillset
zimbra groupware domain controllers data recovery virt servers/vps setups passwordless (key based) ssh logins htaccess big data, hpc gpu machines z-panel/dt perfect bit for bit images concatenated auto snapshots multiboot usb cabling and antenna, swr, counterpoise. matching total packet capture devices network appliances semantic mediawiki/any lamp script support reporting/file and network monitoring and integrity custom rss/agg pages/portals proxmox ha clustering vps support/vps provider setups/virt servers enc support - secure remote vnc over ssh/tls.ssl/gpg/pgp/tor/whisper systems passwordless (key-based) logins, secure phpmyadmin setups (htaccess)/webmin pentests/audits open audit,openvas, metasploit, nessus+ also doing rails servers - rails - fatfreecrm/phishing frenzy plus more senior and veteran discounts
My work is 100% Guaranteed! total commander, mc, erd, grsync, systernals,hirens, trk, bt5, locksmith, phpmyadmin, knoppix, qdos, css, js, flash, html5, mysql, minipe, jquery, dll, binary, compiler, red5, tru image, fdisk, radius, webmin, shell, checksum, md5deep, selinux, pfsense, opendpi, proxification, onion urls, spidering, search, index, openx, geoip, mediawiki, semantic mediawiki, ajax, bios, custom firmware, custom builds, benchmarking, usb thumb drive customizations, tempfs, ramdisk, some gpu computing, some sdk/ide support. free advice. if you code or hack lamp stack and mashup of big data - email me. i have working vms with big dbs - wiki data. need someone motivated and down to have fun, code, and make money. #mobile #saas #aff index #crunchbase #market driven algorithm #lamp stack #pentest #smb #reseller #pfsense #opendpi #bundle #cpa #cpm #arbitrage #postfix #custom fields #transparency #forms #templates #semantic mediawiki #appliance #HA #vnc-sc #intellectual property #api #nda #gsa #pwnie john --test=30 Benchmarking: Traditional DES [128/128 BS SSE2-16]... (4xOMP) DONE Many salts: 7228K c/s real, 2203K c/s virtual Only one salt: 3834K c/s real, 1429K c/s virtual Benchmarking: BSDI DES (x725) [128/128 BS SSE2-16]... (4xOMP) DONE Many salts: 245896 c/s real, 75567 c/s virtual Only one salt: 157422 c/s real, 59547 c/s virtual Benchmarking: FreeBSD MD5 [128/128 SSE2 intrinsics 12x]... (4xOMP) DONE Raw: 74656 c/s real, 22267 c/s virtual Benchmarking: OpenBSD Blowfish (x32) [32/64 X2]... (4xOMP) DONE Raw: 1378 c/s real, 583 c/s virtual Benchmarking: Kerberos AFS DES [48/64 4K]... DONE Short: 361454 c/s real, 361575 c/s virtual Long: 1115K c/s real, 1115K c/s virtual
we have a new se going on yacy.linuxportland.com - still in dev mode but it is running ok - the index is building but just getting started - it is a rev proxy running wireguard on a qemu vm - works pretty good so far!
i am soliciting donations of older hw to do some projects ha opnsense builds, servers for local schools and non profits stuff like that - if you have surplus gear to donate please drop me a line - email@example.com or talk to joel at makesborousa.com thanks! we are also looking for local hacker/coder/dev/infosec types to collaborate with - davidson county nc - get in touch! #portals #ad networks #employment pipelines #lamp #reverse eng #templates #clusters
I should have a blog and store for ws/nas/firewalls/clusters with proxmox, netfs - refurbs for smb mkt, open source hw piholes, pikvm etc contact me if that sort of stuff is up your alley - i need volunteers, genius workhorses
Do you need a giant wiki and also a giant search engine? contact me for free estimates firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21:27, 10 April 2023 SMB sector and tech (hist | edit) [8,762 bytes] Admin (talk | contribs | block) (Created page with " The SMB (small and medium-sized business) sector is at the forefront of technological change, and the near-term future of IT tech and infrastructure for SMBs is looking bright. With the increasing adoption of cloud computing and the need for more efficient workflows and data analysis, SMBs are investing in new technologies that will help them stay competitive in the market. One of the most significant developments in IT tech for SMBs is the emergence of next-gen WiFi t...")
- 21:26, 10 April 2023 China and US tech jobs/NC (hist | edit) [6,588 bytes] Admin (talk | contribs | block) (Created page with " China and the United States are both major players in the engineering and IT fields, and have made significant advancements in technology that have had major impacts on GDP and living standards. In terms of engineering skills, both China and the United States have a large pool of highly skilled engineers. According to the World Economic Forum's Global Competitiveness Report 2021, China ranks first in the world in terms of the number of engineering graduates, while the...")
- 21:24, 10 April 2023 Jobs skills gap in US (hist | edit) [7,711 bytes] Admin (talk | contribs | block) (Created page with " The job market in the US is complex and multifaceted, with a number of different factors contributing to the current situation. One major challenge facing the country is the issue of the skills gap, which refers to the mismatch between the skills that employers need and the skills that job candidates possess. On the one hand, many employers are struggling to find workers with the right skills to fill open positions. This can be particularly true in industries that requ...")
- 21:23, 10 April 2023 5G and fiber in Davidson County, NC (hist | edit) [8,977 bytes] Admin (talk | contribs | block) (Created page with " Extending 5G coverage in Davidson County and across the nation has the potential to bring significant economic benefits. 5G is the latest wireless communication technology that promises faster download and upload speeds, lower latency, and more reliable connections. By enabling faster and more reliable connectivity, 5G can enable a range of new applications and services, such as autonomous vehicles, smart cities, and augmented reality. A report by Accenture estimates t...")
- 21:21, 10 April 2023 IT and Davidson County, NC (hist | edit) [9,884 bytes] Admin (talk | contribs | block) (Created page with " In Davidson County, North Carolina, the adoption of IT and technology has become increasingly important in recent years. This transformation has brought about numerous benefits to the region, including improved education, better access to healthcare information, the creation of jobs, and increased competitiveness. The changes are also affecting schools, local government, and small businesses in the area. One major advantage of technology in education is the use of onli...")
Opnsense HA rave up this is a new page - costs are from an older source and can be much much less - you can make a ha opnsense setup for 500 or less